Monday, April 9, 2012

Bunting Love

Can you tell I love rainbow bunting?

Made two of these quilts back in November for friends that were having babies. Now, I do not usually duplicate quilts... I prefer to give each person their own unique quilt.

But this one is just SO CUTE. I could not resist making more than one. And I made sure to have pieces left over so i can make another one... maybe for myself someday.
originally found the tutorial here

but i can't ever really seem to get around to making myself a quilt. that would mean no deadline, and i work best under deadlines. It's the reason i finish things.

pretty sure i took that picture in the middle of the night. it's pretty bad. i'm working on my photography skills, i promise.

seeing any rainbow bunting in your future??

No comments:

Post a Comment