Saturday, March 31, 2012

Rainbow Brite

Anyone else remember her? We had her doll growing up. It's so random, but she is what I think about almost every time i see rainbow stuff.  I work with rainbow colors, and during a slow moment the other day, made a stack of rainbow colored pretties. I would have taken a picture and posted it but, alas, i'm too cheap to pay for an iphone.
The rainbow-ness inspired me, as did a talk with my sister in law about how rainbow is in right now.

This window my favorite thing in our entire house to decorate. It's pretty non-committal, and it does not take long to make it look peppy and seasonal. I spend too much time cleaning my floors to keep up with seasonal decorations in my house!

paint chips. 
a stop at Lowes today required, of course, a stop in the paint department. Who doesn't love some rainbow paint chips?!
Bonus: FREE-tastic.

My mom and I had a conversation about how much money Lowes must spend on paint chips. With cheap-os like me around, probably a lot! But they sure get my business, too. Not to worry, I don't mooch too much.


cute, huh?

So many projects, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment