Saturday, May 12, 2012

saturday.

ran the 5/3 riverbank run this a.m. with part of my fam! 

somehow, we all managed to finish the 10k! my longest race this far.
we were missing our other running buddy, though. she's got a bun in her oven due in about a month!

and right now, it's all i can do to sit on the couch.
making dinner tomorrow for some of the mommas in my life... have everything done except cutting this beast.

anyone else hate cutting up watermelon?


tired household! the end of third shift is near... thankfully!

present for my sis for mother's day. hope she does not read this until after tomorrow!
[tutorial here]
i've made quite a few of these... so easy and a big hit.

present for my momma. shams, to match the quilt i made her last mother's day.
(her idea, by the way).
here's the quilt. by far, my finest piece of work:

love this pattern, want to make myself one!

too many bad bananas sitting on my counter = bread!


happy [busy] weekend, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment